Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is there a Black Hole in Here?

My little blue notebook is missing and I won't rest until I find it.
All kinds of important stuff like appointments, addresses, directions, phone numbers, confirmation numbers and other assorted very valuable info disappeared along with my little blue book.
Now I could seriously live without most of that information because, but most vitally this notebook contains a credit card number that I desperately, desperately, desperately need.
I've torn my place apart over the past 2 days, searching ever searching for my notebook.
Today I told my 3-yr-old son and his friend that if they found it I'd bake cookies.
No Luck.
Where is that notebook? Where in my 1,000-square-foot apartment could it be? I even visited the dumpster yesterday and poked at the last bag of garbage I threw away, just in case, in a moment of extreme insanity, I accidently tossed it.
No Luck.
I'm gonna go crazy if I don't find it so please pray that whatever cosmic black hole swallowed my blue notebook spits it back out again.
Or, provide me with another credit card number; which ever you choose will be fine.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger city dweller said...

ok, so no luck with the hamper? check under the fridge and stove? no one ever looks under there. do you have any area rugs? look under there too. take one room at a time and literally *comb* it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home