Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rhetorical Question, but I gotta ask it. .

Why was Bill Clinton nearly impeached over an extra-marital affair he lied about, while George W. Bush is the most unpopular president since WWII for many reasons and everybody is just assuming he's keeping his job.

I generally don't Bush-bash because I don't think it does much good, but come on! I'm a registered Republican and I hate this guy.

The ecomony is doing well, but we're mentally unstable. We're the most unhealthy, stressed-out, heavily-medicated country in the world, and we can't take much more of this.

The guy is an alcoholic after all.

I was once told, "George Bush prays everyday."
I also pray everyday and have a deep faith in God.
So does Osama Bin Laden.

Here we go again. . fighting a war for God.
He really doesn't need us to do that for him. Thanks anyway.


I'd rather go to Clinton's church than Bush's.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger city dweller said...

ha, ha, i just saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said, "no one died when Clinton lied". I guess that pretty much sums it up!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

A few weeks ago there was a photo being posted around that was from a protest. It read "would someone blow Bush already so we can impeach him?"

A repulsive thought, but it might work.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Wild Mtn Honey said...

Thats pretty funny.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seguro! And I can't help but ask: why aren't more churches speaking out against the "war"? Surely the senseless murder of babies, pregnant women, grandparents, etc.. is of more importance than who marries whom! I have no problem with a church being apolitical, but IF we are asked to take a stand against something, surely speaking out against the WAR CRIMINAL leading our country should be a priority!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home