Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good News

I hate those people who wheeny-whine about all their problems, so of course I don't want to be like that. I want to be positive and full of good news.
I know this is a matter of perspective. Of course it could always be worse; I could live in Bagdad. Shudder.
Good News is that I am working of recovering from my sick addiction to destructive relationships. I am re-reading my book "Women Who Love Too Much" and it's sinking in even more deeply than the first time.
My friend Jenny has been telling me for months that I needed to read it again, but I put it off, thinking I've learned my lesson, I can handle it now.
Wrong.
I can't reverse a lifetime of thinking and acting so easily. It takes a long time.
NO wonder people stay stuck in ruts, it's really hard to change. I know, because I'm trying.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger city dweller said...

yea, read that book as many times as you need to,so it can all soak in real good. ruts are hard to get out of, but you just have to be determined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home