Tuesday, September 02, 2008

National Politics

This Sarah Palin pregnant daughter story is just too much to ignore.
I am not a McCain voter, never would have been but he certainly got my attention with his pick for VP.
However, today I think she was not a good choice.
A woman with a special needs infant and a pregnant teenage daughter has some personal problems to attend to. She really has not business leaving her family; they need her worse than John McCain does.
Did her daughter get pregnant as a cry of attention? Who is taking care of the baby? First Dude?
As a woman with children, I learned that many of my own ambitions and desires were put on the back burner for the needs of my kids.
I can't respect a woman who puts her political career above her home.
There are other women in the Republican Party, women whose children are grown.
Why didn't McCain pick one of them?

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree totally. he picked her because he likes young, pretty women. obviously. If she has any sense, she'd step back and tend to her family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home