Thursday, April 06, 2006

How Shocking; Not Really


If I were George W. 's mama I might have a hard time smiling for the cameras today.

So. . . Scooter Libby said Jr. (thanks Maureen Dowd) was OK with leaking sensitive info about Iraq to his favorite White House reporter.
The only really shocking element of this story was actually seeing it plastered all over the internet this morning. Those of us who have no love of W. are just sitting back, mouths agape at how far this president has fallen.
I mean, we were hoping he'd get that arrogant smirk off his face, but nobody dreamed he'd crash and burn this hard.
Back in 2004, we were gnashing our teeth and tearing at our clothes over his 'victory'. I mean who on earth would vote for this guy?
Maybe you suspect I live in a blue state; you are correct.
I lived most of my life in red states and I hear that some of the folks back home are actually turning against Bush. Thats amazing considering how hard-core they were about 2 years ago.
I want to pick the brain of a red-stater and find out when they realized their beloved George W. really is an incompetent boob.
God Bless America, and our beloved, much treasured (by me) free press, and our award-winning checks and balances system of government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home